Language Arts Programs
Let us help you use living literature to teach the pesky mechanics of writing!
Each level of our language arts programs teaches you how to be your child's calm, clever guide into the joys (yes, joys!) of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and literary elements.
Brave Writer language arts programs (Dart, Arrow, and Boomerang—in that order for grade level) use living literature (novels and non-fiction) to teach the mechanics of writing (such as spelling, grammar and punctuation) while also featuring literary elements and literature discussion.
In each of the programs, you'll find:
- One book to read aloud or to self per month
- Four passages from the book for copywork/dictation
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and literary device notes
- User-friendly explanations for grammar terms and literary analysis
- Nine discussion questions for conversation and freewriting
- And in the current year's subscriptions to the Dart, Arrow, and Boomerang: Book Club Party Ideas!
It's okay if you don't remember how to use a semicolon! We've got you!
Check out our programs today for the one that's the right fit for you and your kids.